22 consecutive years in the making, Tee It Up Radio is the longest-running independent lifestyle radio network in existence and the only show of its kind. Syndicated, the network can be heard on Sundays from 6:00am–8:00am (Pacific), 8:00am– 10:00am (Central) and 9:00am– 11:00am (Eastern). Tee It Up Radio is a lifestyle show with emphasis on entertainment, golf, travel and the finer things in life…
Favorite Tee IT Up Radio Network features include the following:
- Celebrity Spotlight: Interviews with celebrities from the world of music, film, TV as well as professional golfers & professional athletes with a passion to travel, golf and enjoy life.
- Destinations: Interviews w/ CVBs, golf resorts/courses & family vacation spots
- Wellness Corner: Interviews w/ products & doctors/surgeons/experts providing medical advice.
- Great Drives: Interviews/Discussion about new vehicles & classic automobiles.
- Home on the Range: Featuring golf course homes & communities around the country.
- PGA Tour Reports: LIVE Interviews with Tournament Directors during Final Round.
- 19th Hole: Interviews/Discussion about new & well-established restaurants along with new wines, spirits, beers & cigars.
- NFL PICKs: Segment going through the weekly games/matchups.
- Play Real Golf: LIVE Golf Instruction & Golf Tips with the PGA of America.
- The Pro Shop: Interviews w/ OEMs, training aids, products, gadgets, apparel, etc…
- Get Fit: interviewing top trainers and featuring the latest fitness tips to offer our listeners.